|Frequency:||20khz||Denerator:||Ultrasonic Digital Generator|
|Horn:||Titanium Horn||Work Type:||Continue Work|
|Capacity:||130-160pcs / Min||Power Consumption:||4KW|
20khz ultrasonic mask machine,
4KW ultrasonic disposable mask machine
Ultrasonic mask machine, also known as mask filming machine, is a machine for the automated production of multi-layer material flat mask finished products. It can use 1 ~ 4 layers of PP spunbond non-woven activated carbon
Filter material, the entire machine from raw material feeding to nose line insertion, edge sealing, cutting finished products are all automated operations in one line, depending on the raw materials used, can reach different standards such as N95, FFP2. The flat mask production equipment has stable performance, high output, low defect rate and easy operation. The mask machine, plus several inner ear mask machines, outer ear mask machines, strap mask machines or ear spot welding machines, can produce various types of masks such as inner ear masks, outer ear masks, band masks and so on.
Ultrasonic mask machine (mask mask making machine) product parameters:
Machine model: SR-GZB01
Machine size: 3900 (L) * 905 (W) * 1600 (H) mm
Capacity: 130-160pcs / min
Power consumption: 4KW
Ultrasonic mask machine features and performance:
1.Aluminum alloy frame, sturdy and beautiful, ensure the size of the finished product is accurate;
2.Stainless steel fixture, adjustable left and right;
3.Tension wheel setting to adjust the tension of the fabric, so as to effectively ensure the beauty and flatness of the finished product;
4. Independent nasal line delivery group for easy adjustment and maintenance.
1. Insert-type folding device, easy and quick adjustment
2. Large-diameter welding wheel, effectively reducing product deformation.
1.Titanium alloy mold
When most mask machine manufacturers use aluminum alloys, mask machines have provided and actively advocated customers to use titanium alloy molds, because they are susceptible to oxidation and bursting compared to aluminum alloys, which is not suitable for long-term rush operations and short life Other disadvantages, the advantages of titanium alloys are obvious:
A. Good toughness, suitable for long-term vibration;
B. Strong thermal / ultrasonic conductivity, which ensures the welding and cutting effect of the product is beautiful;
C. High hardness, not easy to crack, deform and rust;
D. Although its cost is about ten times that of aluminum alloy, from the perspective of overall production efficiency, the choice of titanium alloy mold is significantly better than aluminum alloy.
3900 (L) * 905 (W) * 1600 (H) mm
130-160pcs / min
2. Imported ultrasonic transducer, 20K international frequency standard, output is more powerful and stable; coupled with two sets of ultrasonic system, effectively guarantee the welding quality of the product.
3.PLC program controls the whole machine to reduce the operation difficulty for users.
1. Two-piece products are molded at one time to increase production speed
2. The product discharge position is automatically stacked to facilitate the finishing and stacking of the finished product, saving time and effort for the welding of ear bands in the next process.
The performance of the whole machine is stable, the production speed is continuously adjustable, and the production efficiency is high, up to 160 pieces per minute, convenient and accurate counting, high raw material utilization, simple and convenient operation and adjustment, high degree of automation, and effective reduction of labor costs.
Plane mask material: inner layer + outer layer + middle layer
At present, the inner and outer masks on the market are basically the same (unless the outer layer is colored), and they are 8 ~ 30g PP spunbond non-woven fabrics.
Larger, manufacturers will choose from 8 to 30g, generally concentrated on 18g, 20g, 23g, 25g more, the inner layer is relatively fixed, mostly 30g, 25g
Followed by; middle layer: 25g meltblown cloth. The wide outer and middle layer is 175mm, and the inner layer is 195mm.
Attached: Production examples and output
1. Outer layer: 14gPP spunbond non-woven fabric, width 180mm (2500m / roll, about 6.3kg), output is about 14285 pcs.
2. Inner layer (contact face layer): 30 grams of PP spunbond non-woven fabric with a width of 200 mm (1000 m / roll, about 6 kg) and an output of about 5714 pcs.
3. Middle layer: 25g meltblown cloth, 180mm width (1470m / roll, about 6.5kg), output is about 8500 pcs.
4. Nose muscle: single plastic strip (1500 m / roll, about 6.5 kg), output is about 15000 pcs.
5. Elastic band: Elastic band (527 m / roll) for earbands of masks. The output is about 1300 pcs.
6. Edge banding: 22gPP spunbond non-woven fabric, width 20mm (1500m / roll, about 0.65kg) (output is about 15000 pcs)
Contact Person: admin