|Application:||Plastic Welding,nonwoven Welding||Horn Size:||Customized|
Touch Screen Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine,
2000w Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine,
20K Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine
|Frequency||Power||Working distance||Input voltage||Air pressure||System language|
|15Khz||2500W/3000W/4000W||75mm/100mm||220V or 110v||0.2-0.8Mpa||English/Chinese|
|20Khz||2000W/3000W||75mm||220V or 110v||0.2-0.8Mpa||English/Chinese|
|30Khz||1000W||75mm||220V or 110v||0.2-0.8Mpa||English/Chinese|
|35Khz||1000W||75mm||220V or 110v||0.2-0.8Mpa||English/Chinese|
|40Khz||800W||75mm||220V or 110v||0.2-0.8Mpa||English/Chinese|
At present, the common ultrasonic mold materials on the market include aluminum alloy, mold steel, titanium alloy, etc. Ultrasonic molds made of different materials are suitable for different occasions and have different advantages. In general:
1. Aluminum alloy ultrasonic mold: Advantages: light weight, low density; high ultrasonic transmission rate, suitable for large-scale molds; low hardness, more complex patterns can be carved on the mold, and the processing cost is relatively low. The disadvantage is that the wear resistance is not high, and it is easy to wear. Therefore, aluminum alloy ultrasonic molds are suitable for discontinuous high-strength friction operations such as sewing and welding, high intensity of ultrasonic waves, and mold surfaces that need to be engraved. It is suitable for aluminum alloy ultrasonic molds.
2. Steel mold: Advantages: high hardness, high abrasion resistance, the longest use time of the ultrasonic mold, and high stability. The disadvantage is that the ultrasonic transmission rate is relatively low and the acoustic impedance is large. In order to ensure the ultrasonic transmission effect, it is not suitable for large-scale molds. For round molds, the unit diameter generally cannot exceed 11.5cm. Steel molds are more suitable for various rolling cutting, punching, slitting, shearing and other application equipment, such as mask body machine, ultrasonic cloth slitting machine, ultrasonic punching machine and many other equipment use steel molds.
3. Titanium alloy ultrasonic mold: The advantages are high hardness, good wear resistance, fast heat dissipation, light weight and low density. When the ultrasonic wave of the same power is emitted, the ultrasonic transmission rate of the same volume mold is higher than that of the steel mold. It can be said that titanium molds integrate many advantages of steel molds and aluminum molds. The disadvantage is that the cost is relatively high. The price of titanium molds is much higher than that of aluminum molds and steel molds of the same specification. Therefore, titanium alloy ultrasonic molds are suitable for working occasions with higher ultrasonic transmission rate, larger working surface, and at the same time, better wear resistance is required.
1. Using microcomputer control system, the machine is stable and reliable;
2. Frequency automatic compensation circuit
3. Piezoelectric ceramic transducer, strong and stable output
4. The whole machine adopts a motor electric lifting system, which is convenient to adjust;
5. Adopt the horizontal adjustable structure of the welding head, which is convenient to adjust the mold;
6. Adopt square column and dovetail groove structure, so that the position of the machine is not suitable to shift, and the positioning is accurate
Contact Person: Fiona