20khz 50mm ultrasonic welding transducer for high power vibration
Every devise has certain advantages and limitations. The piezoelectric transducers offer several advantages as mentioned below:
1) High frequency response: They offer very high frequency response that means the parameter changing at very high speeds can be sensed easily.
2) High transient response: The piezoelectric transducers can detect the events of microseconds and also give the linear output.
3) High output: They offer high output in the electronic circuit.
4) The piezoelectric transducers are small in size and have rugged construction.
All ultrasonic welders feature a power supply (generator), computer controller, actuator, transducer, booster and a sonotrode (titanium or aluminum) horn. The actuator is driven by a pneumatic cylinder or a ballscrew attached to a stepper motor or servomotor. The transducer, booster and horn make up the ultrasonic stack.
Power is sent to the transducer, which contains piezoelectric crystals that expand and contract. This action causes mechanical vibrations that the booster increases and transfers to the horn, which, in turn, transfers ultrasonic energy to the joint interface.
Heat is generated at the joint through a combination of friction and hysteresis. The heat melts a small amount of plastic on each part. When the ultrasonic vibrations stop, the molten material solidifies and the weld is achieved. Actual weld time is usually between 200 and 400 milliseconds, and total cycle time typically less than 1 second.
Current machines allow manufacturers to control most every key parameter of the ultrasonic welding process: amplitude, weld time, hold time, energy, power, collapse distance and horn velocity. Operators can precisely program these parameters into the controller of handheld, benchtop, inline and robotic systems. The frequency range of ultrasonic welders is 15 to 70 kilohertz, with 20 kilohertz being the most common.
Higher frequencies are used for more delicate assemblies because they require smaller vibration amplitudes, which are easier on parts. These amplitudes range from 5 to 150 micrometers.
Why RPS-SONIC TRANSDUCER:
1. Every transducer with a only tracking number, you can check the parameter from our saler no matter how long it passed.
2. All transducer with one year warranty.
3. Specialized in ultrasound for more than ten years
4. Every transducer with 24hours old testing before shipment.
5. Good packing, no packing problem during the 10 years exporting business.
6. Every customer will get purchase records and there are certain rewards after accumulation
Service and shipment
- Warranty one year for transducer.
- You can contact us for technical inquiry any time.
- We supply OEM service for oversea customer, also will keep Confidentiality for our customers.
- We supply customized products service for small quantity also.
- Shipment by FED-EX /DHL/UPS/TNT