|Name:||Ultrasonic Welding Machine||Frequency:||20Khz|
|Power:||5000W||The Height Of The Frame In Max:||280mm|
ultrasonic welding device,
continuous ultrasonic welding
Ultrasonic Welding Technology uses high-frequency vibrations (ultrasonic) to accurately seal two thermoplastic parts together in sub-second timeframe. Under precise pressure, the connection is sealed in less than 0.2 seconds.
Ultrasonic welding basic
The ultrasonic waves vibrate 10's of thousands of times per-second. This oscillation is transferred to a contact surface that is directly in contact with the plastic parts. Since the boundary of the welding area has a large acoustic impedance, it produces high temperatures. Plastic is a pretty poor conductor of heat and can't dissipate the heat before it changes the state of the plastic from solid to liquid. With a bit of pressure applied, this makes the two parts blend together as if they are a single piece of plastic. Once the ultrasonic signal is stopped, the parts become solid again. This is the magic that creates a weld between the two parts that is clean and very strong. The weld will have a strength that is close to that of the raw materials being formed together in an injection molding process.
1. Frequency auto-chasing: intelligent control system, frequency auto tracking.
2. amplitude adjust Infinitely : amplitude adjust Infinitely , amplitude increase and decrease by 5%;
3. intelligent protection: frequency offset protection, output overloading protection, mold damage protection;
4. electrical components: all pneumatic components and main electronic components of the machine are imported from Germany and Japan;
5. fuselage structure: the frame of the machine adopt special steel structure and made by precision cast aluminum CNC machining processing , the frame is more precise and more stable
|Welding model||Time model energy model, power model, depth model|
|Distance micro-adjustment||20-100mm Precision:0.01 mm|
|The height of the frame in max||280mm|
The benefits of ultrasonic welding are that they produce lower production costs, they create a very effective bond with a high-quality seal that doesn’t require fillers, and they have faster welding times that most other traditional welding procedures.
Contact Person: admin