|Warranty:||One Year||Connect Screw:||M8|
ultrasonic power transducer,
ultrasonic piezoelectric transducer
What is ultrasonic transducer
Ultrasonic transducer application: mainly used in ultrasonic welding equipment, such as ultrasonic plastic welding machine, ultrasonic metal spot welding machine, ultrasonic plastic spot welding machine, high-power ultrasonic plastic welding machine, ultrasonic automobile interior trim spot welding machine, ultrasonic metal wire harness Welding machines, etc.
Features of ultrasonic transducer:
1. high amplitude: The structure optimized by computer design has high vibration speed ratio and large amplitude of the front cover;
2. strong output: large amount of voltage work relative to unit area;
3. Strong power: under the action of prestressed screw, The energy of the piezoelectric ceramics is maximized;
4. Good heat resistance: small resonance impedance, small heat generation, wide use temperature range;
5, high reliability: long life;
6, high performance: high mechanical quality factor , Electroacoustic conversion efficiency is high.
Ultrasonic transducer FAQ:
1. The ultrasonic transducerr is damp. You can use a megohmmeter to check the plug connected to the transducer. You can determine the basic situation by checking the insulation resistance value. Generally, the insulation resistance is greater than 5 megohms. If this insulation resistance value is not reached, the transducer is generally damp. You can put the entire transducer (excluding the plastic spray case) in an oven and set it to dry at about 100 ° C for 3 hours or use a hair dryer to dampen it to the resistance value. So far.
2. The transducer vibrator fires and the ceramic material is broken. It can be inspected with the naked eye and the megohmmeter. Generally it is used as an emergency treatment measure to disconnect individual damaged vibrators without affecting the normal use of other vibrators.
3. The ultrasonic transducer is de-glued. Our transducer is a double-guaranteed process of cementation and screw tightening. This situation will occur under normal circumstances.
4. The stainless steel vibrating surface is perforated. Generally, the transducer may be perforated when it is used for 10 years at full load.
Contact Person: admin