|Weight:||6kg||Generator:||Digital,can Conect PLC|
Auto Tracking Ultrasonic Cutting System,
Robot Arm Ultrasonic Cutting System,
Deburring Ultrasonic Cutting Device
30Khz Robotic Ultrasonic Cutting System 500w For Deburring Of Plastic Drums Cutting Knife
30Khz 500w Robot Arm Ultrasonic Cutting System For Fabric Cashmere Cutting With RS485
30Khz Robot arm Ultrasonic cutting system for fabric Cashmere cutting
|Frequency adjustment||Auto-tracking type|
|Max. power output||500W|
|Power output||Infinitive adjustment|
|Power supply||AC200V 50/60Hz|
|Outer dimension (mm)||120*120*380|
Ultrasound can not only accurately and neatly separate and cut non-woven fabrics and textiles, but also slice various foods.
According to different application fields, the cutting knife can be installed vertically, horizontally, or even continuously (ie rolling). Ultrasonic tool heads as cutting tools have relatively low wear, and because they are cold, they can process a variety of materials.
In the food industry, ultrasonic cutting knives are mainly used to cut various types of cheese, cakes, sandwiches and other baked products and candies, dried meat, sausages, dough or frozen products. Ultrasonic cutting equipment can not only accurately divide the food, but also through the micro-vibration of the blade 20000 times per second (20kHz/s), it can minimize the frictional resistance between the materials when cutting cakes and other pastry products, and the food will not be compressed or compressed. Squeezed and deformed, the cut surface is smooth and neat.
In the textile industry, its characteristic is that the edges of non-woven fabrics or fabrics are not frayed after cutting. Instead, they are automatically sealed (edge-sealed) or melted by ultrasonic high-frequency vibration. This technology is used in special machines in various industries, such as the cutting of non-woven fabrics or fabrics in the automotive industry.
For the textile and food industries, we mainly provide ultrasonic systems and components, which can be used in automated production lines, and can also provide customized automatic cutting equipment.
The vibration frequency range of the ultrasonic blade is 20khz or 30kHz, which can efficiently cut rubber sheets, carbon fiber sheets and other difficult-to-cut materials. This equipment passes through the blade 20,000 to 30,000 times per second (0kH-30kHz/sec high-speed micro-vibration, can be used for manual work, can also be installed on the use of automated equipment.
1. High stability: When the ultrasonic generator is working, electromagnetic vibration will be generated, and the well will be converted into mechanical vibration, and the well will be transmitted to the cutting knife and cutting material. Because of the mechanical cutting, sharp cutting force is not required, and the blade sharpening is small, and the cutter head can be replaced by itself at the same time.
2. Safety and environmental protection: When cutting the ultrasonic knife, the temperature of the knife head is lower than 50 degrees Celsius, no smoke and peculiar smell will be produced, which eliminates the risk of injury and fire during the cutting process.
3. Neatly cutting: Since the ultrasonic is cut by high-frequency vibration, the material will not adhere to the surface of the blade, only a small amount of pressure is required when cutting, and the fragile and soft materials will not be deformed and worn. , The cloth is cut and sealed automatically. Will not cause fragmentation.
4. Simple operation: the cutting knife is connected to the ultrasonic generator, the generator is connected to the 220V power supply, and the cutting switch can be used to support handheld and airborne cutting.
5. Wide range of applications: rubber, vulcanized latex, non-vulcanized latex, food and various textile materials, as well as ultrasonic cutting of plastic sheets.
Contact Person: Fiona