|Warranty:||One Year||Connect Screw:||1/2-20unf|
ultrasonic power transducer,
high frequency ultrasonic transducer
Every devise has certain advantages and limitations. The piezoelectric transducers offer several advantages as mentioned below:
1) High frequency response: They offer very high frequency response that means the parameter changing at very high speeds can be sensed easily.
2) High transient response: The piezoelectric transducers can detect the events of microseconds and also give the linear output.
3) High output: They offer high output in the electronic circuit.
4) The piezoelectric transducers are small in size and have rugged construction.
Ultrasonic Welding Transducer is the Core components of ultrasonic welding machine
The ultrasonic welding transducer consists of three parts: the transducer ; the amplifier (BOOSTER); the ultrasonic welding horn (also known as SONTRODE).
Transducer is to convert electrical signals into mechanical vibration signals. There are two physical effects that can be used to convert electrical signals into mechanical vibration signals. A: Magnetostrictive effect. B: Reverse effect of piezoelectric effect. Magnetostrictive effect is more commonly used in early ultrasonic applications, and its advantages are large power capacity that can be made; its disadvantages are low conversion efficiency, difficulty in production, and difficulty in mass industrial production. Since the invention of Langevin piezoelectric ceramic transducers, the application of the piezoelectric effect inverse effect has been widely adopted. Piezoelectric ceramic transducers have the advantages of high conversion efficiency and mass production. The disadvantage is that the power capacity of the piezoelectric ceramic transducer is relatively small. Existing ultrasonic machines generally use piezoelectric ceramic transducers. The piezoelectric ceramic transducer is made by sandwiching the piezoelectric ceramic between two metal front and rear load blocks and tightly connected by a screw. The amplitude of a typical transducer output is about 10 μm.
The ultrasonic booster is an important part of the ultrasonic vibration system. Its main role in the vibration system is to amplify the mass displacement or velocity of the mechanical vibration, and to concentrate the ultrasonic energy on a small area, that is, to concentrate energy. Also called an ultrasonic gear shifter or an ultrasonic concentrator.
Ultrasonic Welding HORN: The function of the welding head is to make specific plastic parts, which meet the requirements of the shape and processing range of plastic parts.
Ultrasonic welding head
The transducer, booster, and welding horn are all designed to work at half the wavelength of the ultrasonic frequency, so their size and shape must be specially designed; any changes may cause changes in frequency and processing effects. They need to be changed. Professional production. Durability varies according to the material used. Materials suitable for ultrasonic transducers, horns and welding horn are: titanium alloys, aluminum alloys, alloy steels, etc. Because ultrasonic are constantly vibrating at a high frequency of about 28KHZ, the requirements for materials are very high, which is not what ordinary materials can withstand.
Why RPS-SONIC TRANSDUCER:
1. Every transducer with a only tracking number, you can check the parameter from our saler no matter how long it passed.
2. All transducer with one year warranty.
3. Specialized in ultrasound for more than ten years
4. Every transducer with 24hours old testing before shipment.
5. Good packing, no packing problem during the 10 years exporting business.
6. Every customer will get purchase records and there are certain rewards after accumulation
Service and shipment
Contact Person: admin