|Warranty:||One Year||Connect Screw:||3/8-24unf|
ultrasonic power transducer,
ultrasonic piezoelectric transducer
Every devise has certain advantages and limitations. The piezoelectric transducers offer several advantages as mentioned below:
1) High frequency response: They offer very high frequency response that means the parameter changing at very high speeds can be sensed easily.
2) High transient response: The piezoelectric transducers can detect the events of microseconds and also give the linear output.
3) High output: They offer high output in the electronic circuit.
4) The piezoelectric transducers are small in size and have rugged construction.
Ultrasonic vibrations produced by piezoelectric ceramic elements can be used to generate heat to weld or melt thermoplastics.Ultrasonic transducer to be used in a welding application the longitudinal vibrations on the end of the transducer need to be amplified and concentrated onto a small surface area. This is accomplished through the use of an amplitude transformer, or horn, manufactured from a titanium or aluminum alloy.
In ultrasonic welding, the horn is brought into contact with one piece of thermoplastic that is to be joined to another piece. Pressure is applied to the two pieces of thermoplastic and the ultrasonic vibrations pass through the first piece to the interface with the second piece. Frictional heat at this interface will melt the material and once the vibrations stop, the temperature drops, and the plastic solidifies the two pieces of plastic will have bonded together.Power ultrasound is used for industrial welding of plastics and bonding of minute wires in semiconductor chip manufacturing
Using ultrasonic transducers for welding is beneficial because it is:
– Fast and efficient
– Produces a strong bond
– Eliminates the use of solvents and adhesives
– and Heat generated is confined and thus rapidly dissipated
Contact Person: admin