|Horn:||8mm||Horn Material:||Alumium Alloy Or Titanium Alloy|
|Generator:||Digital Generator||Weight:||5kg In Totall|
handheld ultrasonic welder,
ultrasonic welding equipment
Ultrasonic spot welding machines are widely used in the plastic industry around the world. The working principle of ultrasonic spot welding machines is to use the high-voltage and high-frequency signals generated by the generator to convert them into high-frequency vibration through the energy conversion system and add them to plastic products. On the surface, the friction between the workpiece surface and the internal molecules is generated by vibration at the interface. When the temperature reaches the melting point of the workpiece, the workpiece interface rapidly melts, then fills the gap between the interfaces. After the vibration stops, the workpiece is cooled and formed under a certain pressure To achieve perfect welding. Ultrasonic welding is an advanced process for joining plastic parts due to its fast, clean, and safe advantages. This technology can replace the solvents, adhesives, studs or other mechanical fixing methods used in the past. Applying this technology can improve production efficiency ,lower the cost.
Application of ultrasonic spot welding machine:
For decoration, ribbon spot welding, riveting, etc., portable spot welding machines are widely used in the clothing industry, trademark industry, automotive industry, plastic electronics, household goods industry, etc. Simple operation, high price and practical advantages.
Apparel industry: sewing process of underwear and underwear, welding of webbing elastic band, etc .; can be used for spot drilling.
Trademark industry: woven ribbons, printed ribbons, etc.
Automotive industry: door sound insulation cotton, wiper seat, engine cover, water tank cover, etc.
Plastic electronics: small plastic parts riveting, etc.
Houseware industry: fiber cotton spot welding and so on.
1. High stability: The digital electric box automatically tracks the resonance frequency and adjusts the output frequency to match the handheld device. Once a fault is found, the work stops and the alarm is issued, and most of the ultrasonic welding can be completed within 0.1-0.5 seconds.
2.Energy saving and environmental protection: the welding surface is not damaged and deformed, no scratches and glue residues, no need to use a large number of fixtures, flux, glue, reduce labor and reduce costs.
3. Reliable quality: solidified by ultrasonic welding, recombination between molecules to form a strong molecular chain, the strength of the weld can be close to the strength of the raw material, good air tightness, no water leakage, and no air permeability.
4. Simple operation: Ultrasonic welding is very easy to automate. As long as the welding parameters are set, welding can be performed without pre-heating and cleaning.
5.Wide range of applications: Handheld ultrasonic spot welders can be used for welding, riveting, spot welding of films, cloths, and thermoplastic products, as well as inlaying and blanking processes between metal and plastic parts.
Features of Ultrasonic Spot Welder:
1. High-quality imported ultrasonic transducer with strong power and good stability.
2. The whole machine is exquisite in design, small in size and does not take up space. The operation is simple, convenient and practical.
3.800W is more powerful and more powerful than ordinary other products.
4. Assembly of high-quality imported parts of main parts.
5. The noise is slight and the working environment is environmentally friendly.
Contact Person: admin