RS485 Ultrasonic Welding Tool,
20Khz Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine,
Water Filter Ultrasonic Welding Tool
Ultra-precision 20Khz Ultrasonic plastic welding machine for air/water filter welding
|Frequency||Power||Working distance||Input voltage||Air pressure||System language|
|15Khz||2500W/3000W/4000W||75mm/100mm||220V or 110v||0.2-0.8Mpa||English/Chinese|
|20Khz||2000W/3000W||75mm||220V or 110v||0.2-0.8Mpa||English/Chinese|
|30Khz||1000W||75mm||220V or 110v||0.2-0.8Mpa||English/Chinese|
|35Khz||1000W||75mm||220V or 110v||0.2-0.8Mpa||English/Chinese|
|40Khz||800W||75mm||220V or 110v||0.2-0.8Mpa||English/Chinese|
Ultrasonic plastic welding is the joining or reforming of thermoplastics through the use of heat generated from high-frequency mechanical motion. It is accomplished by converting high-frequency electrical energy into high-frequency mechanical motion. That mechanical motion, along with applied force, creates frictional heat at the plastic components’ mating surfaces (joint area). This allows the plastic material to melt and forms a molecular bond between the parts.
To bond two thermoplastic parts, it is necessary that the materials be chemically compatible. Otherwise, even though both materials may melt together, there will be no molecular bond.
A good example would be trying to weld polyethylene to polypropylene. Both of these semi-crystalline materials have a similar appearance and many common physical properties. However, they are not chemically compatible and are therefore unable to be welded to each other.
Like thermoplastics (i.e., materials with the same chemical properties) will weld to themselves. For example, one ABS part will weld to another ABS part.
Dissimilar thermoplastics may be compatible only if their melt temperatures are within 40ºF (6ºC) and they are of like molecular structure. For example, it is likely that an ABS part could be welded to an acrylic part because their chemical properties are compatible.
Generally speaking, only similar amorphous polymers have an excellent likelihood of being welded to each other. The chemical properties of any semi-crystalline material make each one only compatible with itself. When the materials to be welded are compatible, several other factors may affect the adhesive bonding of the parts. These factors include hygroscopicity, mold release agents, lubricants, plasticizers, fillers, flame retardants, regrind, pigments, and resin grades.
1. The transducer adopts self-developed high-performance transducer with stable performance.
2. Matching Taiwan Airtec cylinder, with strong power and good stability.
3. The first dovetail groove design of the square column increases the rigidity of the mechanism, prevents backwards, and ensures the consistency of product welding. Improve welding precision.
4. Suitable for power output, suitable for welding small-sized and high-precision products, with good welding effect.
5. Alloy layer welding mold, not easy to wear, strong and durable.
6. Unique horizontal screw design, mold debugging is simple and convenient.
7. Welding limit system, the workpiece will not overflow after welding.
8. Automatically chase the frequency when starting up, without manual frequency adjustment, and automatically detect frequency abnormalities.
9. Intelligent protection, when the equipment fails, it will automatically alarm and prompt, the machine will be locked into the protection state, and then enter the working mode after the fault is cleared.
10. Dual boot mode, better protect your personal safety.
Contact Person: Fiona