Place of Origin:
|Power||3000W In max|
The ultrasonic welding generator. it convert electrical energy into high-frequency alternating current signals that match the ultrasonic transducer. From the amplifying circuit form, a linear amplifying circuit and a switching power supply circuit can be used. In terms of conversion efficiency, a high-power ultrasonic power supply generally adopts a circuit form of a switching power supply. Linear power supply also has its unique application range. Its advantage is that it can not strictly require circuit matching, allowing continuous and rapid changes in operating frequency. From the perspective of the ultrasound industry, ultrasound is mainly divided into self-excited and self-excited power supplies.
The principle of the ultrasonic power supply is that the signal generator first generates a specific frequency signal. This signal can be a sinusoidal signal or a pulse signal. This specific frequency is the frequency of the transducer. It is generally used in ultrasonic welding equipment.
A relatively complete ultrasonic power supply should also have a feedback link, which mainly provides feedback signals in two aspects: the first is to provide an output power signal. We know that when the power supply (voltage) of the generator changes. The output power of the generator will also change. At this time, the mechanical vibration is reflected on the transducer, which causes the cleaning effect to be unstable. Therefore, the output power needs to be stabilized, and the power amplifier is adjusted accordingly through the power feedback signal, so that the power amplification is stable.
The second is to provide a frequency tracking signal. When the transducer works at the resonance frequency, it has the highest efficiency and the most stable operation. The resonance frequency of the transducer will change due to assembly reasons and work aging. Of course, the frequency of this change is only drift, and the change is not large. The frequency tracking signal can control the signal generator, so that the frequency of the signal generator can track the resonance frequency point of the transducer within a certain range. Let the generator work at its best. Of course, with the development of modern electronic ultrasound technology, especially the microprocessor (uP) and signal processor (DSP), the function of the generator is getting more and more powerful, but no matter how it changes, its core function should be as described above The content is just that the ultrasonic technology of each part is different.
1. Comprehensive protection (overcurrent protection, overheating protection, overvoltage protection, anti-corrosion and dust protection, etc.),
2. The high and low voltage circuits are completely separated, the operation safety is guaranteed, and the anti-drying ability is strong.
Simpler operation and maintenance
1. The LCD display window intuitively grasps the working status of the whole machine.
2. The output power is adjustable, the cleaning time can be set arbitrarily, and the frequency can be adjusted to meet the welding needs of different products.
3. According to customer requirements, we can design and manufacture generators with different frequencies, powers and functions. Can be connected to a remote control system and operate the process through the network.
4. With time display, adjustable power display, adjustable frequency and other functions.
5. No professional staff can maintain it by themselves, easy to operate and provide technical support for life.
Send your inquiry directly to us