Place of Origin:
High Power Ultrasonic generator for ultrasonic welding/cutting or liquid processor
|Power||6000W In max|
|Counting capacity||30000 item|
The principle of ultrasonic power supply is to first generate a signal of a specific frequency by a signal generator. This signal can be a sinusoidal signal or a pulse signal. This specific frequency is the frequency of the transducer, which is generally used in ultrasonic equipment. 20KHz, 25KHz, 28KHz, 33KHz, 40KHz, 60KHz; 100KHz or above has not been widely used. But with the continuous development of precision cleaning in the future. It is believed that the use area will gradually expand.
A relatively complete ultrasonic power supply should also have a feedback link, which mainly provides feedback signals in two aspects: the first is to provide an output power signal. We know that when the generator's power supply (voltage) changes. The output power of the generator will also change. At this time, it is reflected in the transducer that the mechanical vibration fluctuates from large to small, resulting in unstable cleaning effect. Therefore, it is necessary to stabilize the output power, and adjust the power amplifier accordingly through the power feedback signal to make the power amplification stable.
The second is to provide frequency tracking signals. When the transducer is working at the resonant frequency, its efficiency is the highest and the work is the most stable. The resonant frequency of the transducer will change due to assembly reasons and work aging. Of course, the frequency of this change is only a drift, and the change is not very large. The frequency tracking signal can control the signal generator so that the frequency of the signal generator can track the resonant frequency point of the transducer within a certain range. Let the generator work in its best condition. Of course, with the development of modern electronic ultrasound technology, especially microprocessor (uP) and signal processor (DSP), the function of the generator is becoming more and more powerful, but no matter how it changes, its core function should be as described above The content is that the ultrasonic technology is different when each part is realized.
1. Automatic frequency tracking, no manual adjustment is required, and no frequency adjustment is required to replace the welding head.
2. The chase frequency range is wide, generally in the range of 1.5khz, and the analog circuit is generally in the range of 400hz.
3, the power is large, 4 igbt can generally do 800w-2000w conventional digital power supply.
4. Light weight, generally digital circuit machines are relatively light, about 2-3kg host.
5. High frequency tracking accuracy, generally in the range of 3hz.
6. With soft start to prevent big mold cracks, the soft start time is adjustable.
7. Complete protection functions, with voltage stabilization function, this is much better than an analog machine.
Send your inquiry directly to us