|Cutting Hight:||86mm||Cutting Width:||305mm|
|Applcation:||Ultrasonic Food Cutting|
ultrasonic food cutter,
ultrasonic slitting machine
What's the principle of ultrasonic cutting?
The cutting principle of the ultrasonic rubber cutting machine is to convert a current of 50 / 60hz into an electrical energy of 20, 30 or 40khz through an ultrasonic generator. The converted high-frequency electric energy is converted into mechanical vibration of the same frequency again through the transducer, and then the mechanical vibration is transmitted to the tool through a set of amplitude-modulation device. The tool transmits the received vibration energy to the cutting surface of the workpiece to be cut. In this area, the vibrational energy is cut by activating the molecular energy of the rubber and opening the molecular chains.
The main components of an ultrasonic cutting system include an ultrasonic generator, ultrasonic transducer /ultrasonic booster / ultrasonic cutting blades
1. High cutting accuracy, no deformation of rubber material.
2. The cutting surface has good smoothness and bonding properties.
3. Easy to apply to automated production
4. Fast, efficient and clean
|Machine||Ultrasonic cake Cutter|
|Cutting Blade / Horn||Titanium|
|The width of blade||depend on your requirement|
|Cutting thickness||86mm in max|
Factors Affecting Cutting Quality of Ultrasonic Rubber Cutting Machine
1. When the cutting speed of ultrasonic rubber cutting equipment is low, the temperature of the rubber cutting surface is high and it is easy to cause the rubber surface to burn. When the cutting speed is high, the temperature of the rubber surface is not high, but the ultrasonic effect cannot cut the rubber in time. Therefore, it is necessary to select an appropriate cutting speed, make the cutting surface temperature appropriate, and make full use of the role of ultrasound.
2. As the thickness of the rubber increases, the quality of the rubber cutting surface becomes worse. This is because as the cutting thickness increases, the contact area between the front and rear of the tool and rubber increases, and the friction force increases sharply during the cutting process, generating a large amount of cutting heat. At this time, the contact area between the cutter and the rubber is large, and it is not easy to volatilize. It happens once too much heat builds up. Burning phenomenon.
3. The cutting angle determines the length of the rubber joint after cutting, and also determines the bonding area and bonding force. Therefore, if the cutting angle is too large, the glued surface is very small, which makes it difficult for the rubber after the cutting to stick. During contact and friction, excessive friction generates heat. Sintering occurs when the temperature exceeds the limit that the rubber can withstand.
Contact Person: admin