Place of Origin:
The ultrasonic welding generator. it convert electrical energy into high-frequency alternating current signals that match the ultrasonic transducer. From the amplifying circuit form, a linear amplifying circuit and a switching power supply circuit can be used. In terms of conversion efficiency, a high-power ultrasonic power supply generally adopts a circuit form of a switching power supply. Linear power supply also has its unique application range. Its advantage is that it can not strictly require circuit matching, allowing continuous and rapid changes in operating frequency. From the perspective of the ultrasound industry, ultrasound is mainly divided into self-excited and self-excited power supplies.
The principle of the ultrasonic power supply is that the signal generator first generates a specific frequency signal. This signal can be a sinusoidal signal or a pulse signal. This specific frequency is the frequency of the transducer. It is generally used in ultrasonic welding equipment.
|Power||3000W In max|
1. Comprehensive protection (overcurrent protection, overheating protection, overvoltage protection, anti-corrosion and dust protection, etc.),
2. The high and low voltage circuits are completely separated, the operation safety is guaranteed, and the anti-drying ability is strong.
Simpler operation and maintenance
1. The LCD display window intuitively grasps the working status of the whole machine.
2. The output power is adjustable, the cleaning time can be set arbitrarily, and the frequency can be adjusted to meet the welding needs of different products.
3. According to customer requirements, we can design and manufacture generators with different frequencies, powers and functions. Can be connected to a remote control system and operate the process through the network.
4. With time display, adjustable power display, adjustable frequency and other functions.
5. No professional staff can maintain it by themselves, easy to operate and provide technical support for life.
Send your inquiry directly to us