Place of Origin:
Break the limitations of conventional cutting with a clean and agile alternative. ultrasonic solution delivers cleaner cuts and infinite flexibility for trimming, routing, deflashing and more. robotic tools add versatility and streamline changeovers for low-volume secondary operations.
Customize your cuts
Buyers of custom-designed plastic, fiber and composite components are demanding shorter runs with a high level of customization. If your current tools aren't viable for handling low-volume orders, it's time to consider a solution that expands your capability to be agile and profitable without compromising quality.
|Cutting Blade / Horn||Rapid steel|
|Fiberglass resin cardboard||2.5MM|
|Linen (linoleum) urethane||2MM|
1. Fast, economical, high sewing strength and strong tensile strength
2. Independent cutting and sewing, with soft melting and trimming effect, no wire loss, no damage, no burrs.
3. No need for auxiliary materials (such as staples, glue, paper clips, etc.). )
4. No time-consuming warm-up and recovery required
5, no pollution, no use of toxic adhesives and solvents, environmental protection and health
6. There is no needle eye on the sewing edge, which can prevent the penetration of chemicals, pathogens and small harmful particles, which is safe and hygienic.
Combine the flexibility of robotics with specialized end-of-arm tooling options that optimize the speed, accuracy and quality of the job. Operate ultrasonic by robot is safe enough also can help you save cost on human.
Glass fiber (GFRP) Formed decorative film
Carbon fiber (CFRP)
Aluminum foil composites
Controlled-depth kiss cutting
Send your inquiry directly to us