|Name:||Ultrasonic Welding Machine||Frequency:||30Khz|
|Power:||2000W||The Height Of The Frame In Max:||280mm|
ultrasonic welding device,
diy ultrasonic welder
Ultrasonic plastic welding utilizes high frequency, vertical motion to produce heat and the flow of thermoplastic material at the interface of mated parts. Pressure is maintained after the delivery of energy is stopped to allow re-solidification of interwoven plastic at the joint, securing the parts with a homogeneous or mechanical bond. This process offers an environmentally friendly means of assembly as opposed to conventional adhesives or mechanical fasteners.
Sonic welding, therefore, is very similar to vibration welding. A side note here. There are two types of vibration welding: linear and axial. The most common is linear vibration. In this case, friction is created by a linear, back-and-forth, motion. However, axial, or orbital, vibration welding permits irregular-shaped plastic materials to be welded. In general, vibration welding, like sonic welding, is capable of creating strong, pressure-tight joints at a very rapid rate. Sonic welding is ideal for large or small jobs. It’s also reliable and precise in its applications.Ultrasonic welding can be easily automated in the production process reducing man hours required for production and eliminating the need for adhesives and fasteners. It also cures very quickly, often in less than one second, and produces a clean, tight seal.
1. Frequency auto-chasing: intelligent control system, frequency auto tracking.
2. amplitude adjust Infinitely : amplitude adjust Infinitely , amplitude increase and decrease by 5%;
3. intelligent protection: frequency offset protection, output overloading protection, mold damage protection;
4. electrical components: all pneumatic components and main electronic components of the machine are imported from Germany and Japan;
5. fuselage structure: the frame of the machine adopt special steel structure and made by precision cast aluminum CNC machining processing , the frame is more precise and more stable
|Welding model||Time model energy model, power model, depth model|
|Distance micro-adjustment||20-100mm Precision:0.01 mm|
|The height of the frame in max||280mm|
Ultrasonic welding allows you to mold pieces separately and then fuse the multiple units together, creating a more complex single part. It’s a highly precise and low-contaminate process, making it an ideal process for parts used in a variety of applications across many industries including aerospace, automotive, computer, consumer products, electrical, medical and packaging.
Ultrasonic welding is used in the production of items such as:
Contact Person: admin