Place of Origin:
High Frequency 15khz 2600w Ultrasonic welding generator for mask slicer
What’s ultrasonic generator?
Ultrasonic generator, usually called ultrasonic power supply. Its function is to convert our mains (220V 110V or 380V, 50 or 60Hz) into a high frequency AC signal that matches the ultrasonic transducer. From the form of the amplifying circuit, a linear amplifying circuit and a switching power supply circuit can be used, and the high-power ultrasonic power source generally adopts a circuit form of a switching power supply in terms of conversion efficiency. Linear power supplies also have their own application range, which has the advantage that the circuit can be not strictly required.
Matching allows the operating frequency to change continuously and continuously. From the current situation in the ultrasound industry, ultrasonic generators are mainly divided into self-excited and separate excited power supply.
The principle of the ultrasonic generator is to first generate a signal of a specific frequency by a signal generator, which may be a sinusoidal signal or a pulse signal. This specific frequency is the frequency of the transducer, and is generally applied to ultrasonic in an ultrasonic device. The frequency is 20KHz, 25KHz, 28KHz, 33KHz, 40KHz, 60KHz,70khz, 100KHz.
Ultrasonic welding generator features:
1. High stability: The ultrasonic welding generator adopts all-digital integrated circuits and imported high-performance anti-interference processors. It reduces the number of components, simplifies the hardware structure, and increases the voltage regulation function to improve the reliability and stability of the system.
2. Frequency automatic tracking: digital frequency synthesis technology combined with digital phase-locked loop frequency tracking composite control technology can eliminate temperature, static load, processing area, tool wear and other factors drifting conventional analog regulator is difficult to overcome shortcomings, is conducive to parameter adjustment. It is convenient to modify the control scheme and implement various new control strategies through the modification of the program software.
3. Strong output: It uses IGBT power module plus its exciting oscillating circuit structure, so that the output power is more than 1.5 times that of the traditional self-excited circuit.
4. Amplitude stepless adjustment: the amplitude can be increased or decreased in the process of adjustment, and can also be fine-tuned, effectively preventing the size of the plastic parts can be perfectly welded, and effectively reducing the penetration, burns and so on. The setting range of defective product is 10%~100%.
5. Intelligent protection and fault alarm prompt: This ultrasonic generator has mold current too high protection, frequency offset protection, total output too large protection. When the equipment fails, the generator will immediately stop working and prompt the corresponding fault cause until the technician removes the fault.
Jiayuanda Technology - Professional ultrasonic welding generator manufacturers and suppliers in China, providing ultrasonic products for sale. Welcome to wholesale the best ultrasonic welding generator at competitive price from our factory.
+5°C to +50°C
-25°C to +70°C
30% to 95%, no condensation
The ultrasonic signal generator is composed of an ultrasonic power amplifier module that can convert 50/60 Hz industrial frequency alternating current into super audio frequency for the transducer to work, and a control module with "system protection monitoring" and "auto-tuning" functions. The control module can cut off the ultrasonic energy when the ultrasonic welding work fails, thus providing extremely high safety and reliability for the generator and the entire welding equipment.
1. Really automatic frequency tracking (AFC) adapts to various sizes of welding molds and different design molds. The frequency range of automatic tracking: ±400HZ (according to 15KHZ ultrasonic for example, the mold frequency can be used for automatic frequency tracking at 14.40-15.20KHZ). Frequency tracking accuracy: ±5HZ
2. Adopt CPU computer to monitor each program with fast speed, strong adaptability, built-in various
protection systems, "system protection monitoring" function will respond to the following situations:
u _ Excessive pressure leads to overload
u Ultrasonic generator current is too large
u _ Welding head, horn or transducer loose or other failure
u _ Generator circuit failure
u _ Faulty cable between generator and transducer
u Automatic compensation for unstable power supply frequency
3. The "automatic tuning" function enables the ultrasonic generator to automatically track and compensate
for changes in the welding head frequency. When the temperature is too high, the surface of the welding
head is worn or there is debris on the welding head, this frequency change will occur.
4. Built-in fully automatic constant amplitude system, which can automatically compensate for different air pressure changes and voltage fluctuations, and can adjust the ultrasonic amplitude from 50% to 100% steplessly to meet the requirements of different welding workpieces.
5.Using IGBT for power amplification, the response is fast, which is more than 100 times faster than
the traditional silicon power tube, so the protection function is better.
Voltage: 198-242VAC (50 / 60Hz), the output will be much weaker when AC110V input, need some adjustment, direct use is almost only used for cutting applications.
Volume: 384mm * 240mm * 110mm
Color: light gray
What are the components of an ultrasonic welding system?
A POWER SUPPLY, which converts line power to the high frequency and high voltage needed by the transducer.
A TRANSDUCER, containing piezoelectric crystals, which changes the incoming high frequency electrical signal to mechanical vibration.
A BOOSTER, which transmits the vibration energy and increases its amplitude.
A HORN, which delivers the vibration energy to the weld area.
AN ANVIL or NEST, which supports the parts to be welded.
Are there any health issues or hazards related to ultrasonic welding? What are the effects of ultrasonics on health?
This issue has been the subject of many studies that prove ultrasonic bonding to be safe and reliable. In a few cases, there may be a problem with excessive noise caused by ultrasonic vibration. In situations where noise levels exceed OSHA limits, the problem can be remedied by installing an enclosure and/or by using personal hearing protection.
Send your inquiry directly to us