Place of Origin:
35Khz 800w Ultrasonic welding equipment for PP/PE welding with digital generator
Ultrasonic welding uses high-frequency vibration waves to be transmitted to the surfaces of two objects to be welded. Under pressure, the surfaces of the two objects are rubbed against each other to form a fusion between molecular layers.
When the ultrasonic wave acts on the thermoplastic plastic contact surface, it will generate tens of thousands of high-frequency vibrations per second. This kind of high-frequency vibration with a certain amplitude will transmit the ultrasonic energy to the welding area through the upper weldment. Because the welding area is two The acoustic resistance at the welding interface is large, so local high temperature will be generated.
In addition, due to the poor thermal conductivity of the plastic, it cannot be distributed in time for a while, and it gathers in the welding area, causing the contact surface of the two plastics to melt rapidly, and after a certain pressure is applied, they are fused into one. When the ultrasonic stops, let the pressure continue for a few seconds to make it solidify and shape, thus forming a strong molecular chain, achieving the purpose of welding, and the welding strength can be close to the strength of the raw material.
The quality of ultrasonic plastic welding depends on three factors: the amplitude of the transducer's welding head, the applied pressure and the welding time. The welding time and welding head pressure can be adjusted, and the amplitude is determined by the transducer and the horn. There is an appropriate value for the interaction of these three quantities. When the energy exceeds the appropriate value, the melting amount of the plastic is large and the welded material is easy to deform; if the energy is small, it is not easy to weld firmly, and the applied pressure cannot be too large. This optimal pressure is the product of the side length of the welded part and the optimal pressure per 1mm of the edge.
a. Fast welding speed, high welding strength and good sealing performance;
b. It replaces the traditional welding/bonding process, with low cost, clean and pollution-free, and will not damage the workpiece;
c. The welding process is stable, and all welding parameters can be tracked and monitored through the software system. Once a fault is found, it is easy to eliminate and maintain.
1) Automobile: (Traffic industry) Ultrasound can be controlled by computer program to weld large and irregular workpieces such as bumpers, front and rear doors, lamps, brake lights, etc. With the development of high-grade roads, more and more ultrasonic welding is used for reflectors. In particular, the new energy automobile industry that has emerged in the past two years has also begun to be widely used, such as the battery field.
2) Home appliances: through appropriate adjustments, it can be used for: portable fluorescent lampshade, steam ironing door, TV shell, recording, transparent panel of sound machine, power rectifier, screw fixing seat of TV shell, mosquito lamp shell, washing machine dehydration tank, etc Sealed, strong and beautiful household appliances.
3) Packaging: sealing of hoses, connection of special packing belts.
4) Toy industry: The use of ultrasonic technology makes products clean, efficient and firm, and eliminates the use of screws, adhesives, glues or other auxiliary products, reduces production costs, and greatly enhances the competitiveness of enterprises in the market.
5) Electronics: Use automation scheme design to enable users to achieve large-scale production while ensuring product quality requirements.
6) Other commercial uses: Minghe ultrasonic equipment can be used from communication equipment, computer industry, printing equipment to audio-visual products, etc. It brings you a simple, clean and efficient production method, and brings you more opportunity.
Send your inquiry directly to us